The adjacent table gives you the complete range of apartments at Uttorayon- The Residency. They are divided into three groups based on saleable area, with details about terrace area and number of bedrooms.
This ready reckoner helps you choose your own home. Here's a detailed guide to help you decide.
1. Choose an apartment based on number of bedroom, terrace area...
2. Find out from the table which group your apartment belongs to a, b or c.
3. Find out how many apartments are available in that group and at which floors they are located.
4. To find out the geographical orientation of your chosen apartment refer to the Uttorayon site plan. To check the apartment layout refer to the floor plans. The nomenclature of the apartment are as follows, i.e. E 020104 means
5. The Floor Plans indicate the facilities available on each floor. ..lifts, staircase, neighbouring flats, etc.
6. The built-up area includes wall thickness on all sides except common walls. Common wall area is distributed evenly between the built-up area of adjoining apartments.
7. Common areas and facilities (lift, staircase, lobby and lift machine room) are added up and distributed proportionately to each apartment. Saleable area is the aggregate of the built-up area and percentage share of common area plus 1% for campus level infrastructure.
Uttorayon the residency at a glance
|Group||Apartment Type||No. of apartment per tower||Floors||Saleable Area (in sqft)||Open Terrace Area (in Sqft)||Bedrooms||Toilets|
|a||A||10||II to VI||1214||2||2|
|B||12||I to VI||1222||2||2|
|b||e||12||I to VI||1580||3||3|
* Indicates Duplex Apartment
** Indicates Combo Apartment
Built-up Area = Saleable Area - 20.81% of Saleable Area