How to Apply
This brings us to the final step of the journey through Uttorayon, The New Township at Siliguri.
How do you apply for an apartment?
Follow these simple steps to make your choice of an apartment, simpler:
- 1) Decide on the size of apartment you wish to opt for (1214 sqft to 3181 sqft) depending on your budget and need.
- 2) Decide whether you prefer to apply as an Individual or as an Other Entity.
- 3) Fill in the relevant parts of the enclosed APPLICATION FORM.
- 4) Draw a draft/pay order in favour of 'LUXMI TOWNSHIP LIMITED', payable at Siliguri for the required amount specified in the PAYMENT SCHEDULE given in the General Terms & Conditions of Uttorayon. Fill in the enclosed PAY-IN-SLIP.
- 5) Put in your APPLICATION FORM before the last date to the collecting bank.
- 6) Get the acknowledged counterfoil of the PAY-IN-SLIP. Retain the original PAY-IN-SLIP until allotment is over.
- 7) For applications by post:
All applications received by post at the LUXMI TOWNSHIP LIMITED office will be deposited in the collecting bank by our representative. We will send the acknowledged PAY-IN-SLIP to each applicant by Registered Post.
- Outstation applicants may mail the APPLICATION FORM to relatives l friends l associates in Siliguri, who can, then, deposit the APPLICATION FORM in person and collect the acknowledged PAY-iN-SLIP from the bank.
- 8) For application by Nora's or Foreign citizens of Indian origin:
The application money is to be paid out of NRE A/C remitted to India, through normal banking channels or out of funds held in the applicant's Non Resident External (NRE) A/C. Please refer General Terms & Conditions for details.
- Banker's certificate of source of amount of Application Money is to be enclosed with the APPLICATION FORM.
The features and benefits proposed at Uttorayon Phase ii are preliminary, subject to finalisation. Though no effort will be spared to carry them out, Luxmi Township Limited reserves all rights to make such changes as they deem appropriate, without prior intimation. All dimensions have been rounded off. Marginal revisions may be necessary during construction. Dimensions indicated in the building plans are in millimeter and are inner dimensions of all spaces (excluding wall thickness).