How to Apply
This brings us to the final step of the journey through Uttorayon, The New Township at Siliguri.
How do you apply for a unit?
Follow these simple steps to make your choice of a unit, simpler:
- 1) Decide whether you wish to apply for a plot only or plot with a house built on it by BENGAL AMBUJA.
- 2) Decide on the size of plot you wish to opt for depending on your budget and need.
- 3) If you opt for a plot with a house, choose the house-type from Bungalow option Brochure.
- 4) Decide whether you prefer to apply as an Individual or as an other Entity.
- 5) Fill in the relevant parts of the enclosed APPLICATION FORM.
- 6) Draw a draft/pay order in favour of 'LUXMI TOWNSHIP LIMITED', payable at Siliguri for the required amount specified in the PAYMENT SCHEDULE given in the General Terms & Conditions of Uttorayon. Fill in the enclosed PAY-IN-SLIP.
- 7) Put in your APPLICATION FORM before the last date to the collecting bank.
- 8) Get the acknowledged counterfoil of the PAY-IN-SLIP. Retain the original PAY-IN-SLIP until allotment is over.
- 9) For applications by post:
All applications received by post at the LUXMI TOWNSHIP LIMITED office will be deposited in the collecting bank by our representative. We will send the acknowledged PAY-IN-SLIP to each applicant by Registered Post.
- Outstation applicants may mail the APPLICATION FORM to relatives/ friends/associates in Siliguri, who can, then, deposit the APPLICATION FORM in person and collect the acknowledged PAY-IN-SLIP from the bank.
- 10) For application by NRl's or Foreign citizens of Indian origin:
The application money is to be paid out of NRE A/C remitted to India, through normal banking channels or out of funds held in the applicant's Non Resident External (NRE) A/c. Please refer General Terms & Conditions for details.
- Banker's certificate of source of amount of Application Money is to be enclosed with the APPLICATION FORM.