About Uttorayon

HomePhase I & II

Phase I & II

Phase I Inaugurated

Uttorayon Phase I was formally inaugurated by Sri Buddhadeb Bhattacharya, Hon'ble Chief Minister of West Bengal, on December 30, 2005. He also declared the Central Park open for the public. Sharing the dais with him were Sri Ashok Bhattacharya, Hon'ble Minister for Town and Country Planning, Smt Moni Thapa, Sabhadhipati, Siliguri Mahakuma Parishad, Sri Dipankar Chatterjee, Chairman, Luxmi Township and Sri Harshavardhan Neotia, Managing Director, Bengal Ambuja. On that eventful day, the Chief Minister also laid the foundation stone for The Residency, Social Housing, City Centre and The Club.


Phase II Launched

Phase II of Uttorayon was launched on October 4, 2005 with The New Township offering plots, plots with bungalows and highrise apartments.

On offer were a total of 140 plots ranging from 7.5 to 20 cottahs in block E. The residency has 44 types of one to four bedroom bungalow designs to choose from, each ranging from 900 sqft to 4000 sqft with options of single floor, double floor and duplex units.

The response received from people in and around Siliguri was again, overwhelming. Applications for 200 plots and 50 plots with bungalows were received. The completion of plot allotment and commencement of bungalow construction was followed by developments of basic amenities like roads, drainage and street lighting, to name a few.

For the first time in Siliguri high-end apartments called The Residency were offered at Uttorayon. Spread over 10 acres, The Residency is beautifully laid out to maximise the site benefits. It has been meticulously designed to ensure direct sunlight during winter and adequate shade in summer.

The Residency Phase I offers 220 apartments ranging from 1200 sqft to 4800 sqft, priced between 14.5 to 48 lakh. Residents can choose from 8 types of two to four bedroom apartments. There is also provision for larger duplex and combo apartments at upper levels with or without open terrace gardens.

The building occupies just 20% of the area, leaving the remaining 80% for landscaping. Facilities for the apartment owners include an exclusive Residents Club with multipurpose hall, an open air theatre, gym, swimming pool with changing room, children's play area, tot-lot, library and reading room along with round-the-clock security and generator backup for common areas.


Launch of the Central Park at Uttorayon

Welcome address by Harshvardhan Neotia at the launch